Monday, January 26, 2009

Speaking in Boston - Tonight!

If you're in the Boston area (or can get there), I am speaking tonight, Monday 1/26/09, in the evening, at the Commercial Industrial Photographers of New England (CIPNE) meeting.

Find more details here, but suffice to say, we'll be talking a lot about business practices, negotiating, search engine optimization, and maybe even a bit of marketing thrown in for good measure.

The presentation is at the Hilton Garden Inn in Waltham, and we're running from about 6pm until 10pm, or whenever they throw us out.

(Comments, if any, after the Jump)


Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, John, for generously sharing your tips and insight. I'll be content if I retain half of you showed us; I'll be really happy if I implement even 25% of it right away.

Your talk was extremely helpful!

Thanks,

-- Connie

Anonymous said...

John, your business half of the seminar was a great refresher on many of the practices that I know I should be following, but have gotten sloppy with. But the SEO information you gave using the 2nd half was really inspiring. I just got my google analytics account and I'm going to start using some of the techniques you described right away. Thank you for sharing so much and so openly with us folks at CIPNE.

Newer Post Older Post