Monday, May 4, 2009

Get the DAM Book!

Get 'em while they're hot! Peter Krogh's The DAM Book, Second Edition is now out!

Peter's First Edition is great, and I strongly recommended it in my book. Now, he's updated it (the First Edition was from 2005!) and he includes all sorts of pointers for the latest Lightroom and Photoshop workflow solutions. It's the best and only real book that provides solutions and throughly thought out ways of thinking for the individual photographer's digital asset management needs.

There's not much more to say today, than "do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Simply spend your $31.49 and order this book now."

(Comments, if any, after the Jump)


Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

Does he cover Aperture in it also? iView?

I know Peter was/is big on iView for cataloging. Does she go into more than Adobe products?

The first edition was good in how he presented the concepts but there was a little too much of do it my way dictating. I hope he has toned down that method and looked at everything the market offers. I prefer Aperture over LR.

Josh McCulloch said...

Thanks for the reminder John, I just ordered mine from Amazon.ca.

The first book really changed the way I handle all of my file and helped me get organized. Now four years later, I'm instructing DAM to photo students. $40 well spent, now twice!

Cheers, Josh
Josh McCulloch

Xmas said...

Thanks for the reminder .

Newer Post Older Post